Module 5 Intercultural Relations Romania
The learning objectives of Module 5 – Intercultural Relations are the following:
- The learner will develop a complex understanding of the local Romanian culture, including traditions, values and attitudes.
- The main objective of this module is to enable TCN women’s inclusion and integration to the local community of Romania in an easy and smooth way.
- The learner will be able to recognize the value of their transferable skills through becoming aware of specific cultural aspects related to the Romanian labour market.
- Develop the knowledge of inclusion, diversity, and rights related to the Romanian labour market, with the aim to encourage decent employment opportunities.
- Create an adequate and comprehensive perception of social and labor integration through intercultural communication mediated by social media groups, migrant communities and organizations that support TCN women.
- Encourage the work-related dialogue and interpersonal skills of TCN women to start their networking process.
0% Complete 0/2 Steps